The quiet trip for your first experience or with kids
After a brefing and the loan of the equipment (vest, helmet, single or double paddle according to your wishes, and of course kayak or canoe), you will leave directly from the base Kayak Hérault. Some navigation tips and safety instructions will be given by our qualified instructors.
Summary of the canoeing - Valrac > Brissac
This part of « Les Gorges de l’Hérault » is quiet and wild, no complicated rapids, but a wild landscape far from the road and houses, a succession of waters bodies and small rapids will allow you to discover the fauna and the flora but also the vestiges of the human activity along the river (mills, dikes …).
After arriving at the end of the trip in Brissac, a shuttle will bring you back to the strart where your vehicle is parked.
- From 6 years old
- Be able to swin
- Life Jacket
- Helmet (for the youngest)
- Paddle (simple or double)
- Canoe for 1,2,3 or even 4 people (1 or 2 small children in 3 or 4 seats canoes)
- Waterproof container for your belongings
- Wetsuits in case of bad weather or in early/late season
- Closed shoes, NO SLIPPERS
- Sun screen (adapted to your type of skin)
- Sun glasses (a string to secure them is advised)